F.R.I.E.N.D.S (??)

4.13.2010

hey, I haven't write anything in my blog for such a long time. err.. I have no idea to write down in this blog. well, it's such a good thing that I'm not junk here, right? it's a good thing that I do not write any 'sad and stupid problem' of mine anymore in this blog, isn't it? LOL

okay. what do I have to write then? hmm.. let me think. ah! I got an idea! ck. no, I'm lying. I don't get any ideas -_____-"

I guess I'll just write everything that comes to my mind :D

I had a good friend once. well, you know how friends always be. we fought, we made up again, we chit-chat about everything, we did so much thing together. but someday, she just turn to be my enemy. well, in a good manner of speaking, she is not my good friend anymore


it began when I had a little problem with someone. she had suddenly been so annoying! I didn't know what she wanted exactly. but she acted bitchy! yeah, I CALLED HER A BITCH! I'd never ever thought that me and her would be like what us be now, STRANGERS. I have no communication with her. and I feel like I don't need her to be my friend


maybe some people will think that I'm wrong or what. I thought like that, too, sometimes. I always thought that it’s such a pity to lose friends. but when I remember everything that she had done, I come to think that sometimes, losing friends is not really that bad. sometimes it could be something that we need to be grateful of. and I really am grateful for losing her as my good friend. I REALLY AM! I don't need a bitch to be my friend. I need a good and reliable person to be my friend. and I know, she is not the person that I need :))

0 comments: